1. Cut the apple into thin slices
2. Place the apple slices and the cinnamon stick into pitcher
3. Slice the lemon into quarter pieces and squeeze into pitcher. Place rinds into pitcher.
4. Pour purified water into pitcher
5. Place in refrigerator and let sit for a few hours or overnight
--You can refill the water 4 or 5 times before you will need to replace the apple and lemon with fresh ones.
--For this detox, you should drink a 1/2 ounce of water per pound that you weigh
--Remember to eat clean foods during the duration of your detox. So stay away from foods high in sugars, fats and carbohydrates.
--Some detoxes require that you eat nothing for a period usually consisting of two days. However, as most of us have busy schedules, eating nothing is not realistic. This detox is to cleanse the body and encourage positive lifestyle changes.