1. Dior Shimmer Star in "Amber Diamond"- I have heard so many beauty bloggers and makeup artists rave about this product! When I have seen it used, it gives the most beautiful and radiant glow and really warms up the skin with its shades of champagne and bronze.
2. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in "Getaway Red"- Like most people, I tend to gravitate towards anything new in a store. Let's just say that I am very obsessed curious when it comes to new makeup products. This new cheek product from Josie Maran especially intrigues me since it is made of 50% pure coconut water. It also claims to give a miraculous 14 hour wear and hydration. The six colors in the line all look so summery and fresh. I can't wait to finally buy this and put it to the test!
3. Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream- Again, I have heard the blogger universe absolutely blow up and throw a party over the sheer brilliance of this product. It's a healthy all-in one, do-no-wrong cream that melts into an oil on the skin. It has an infinite amount of uses (hence, infinity cream), including hydrating lips, as a moisturizer for a the face and body, smoothing flyaway hairs, to set and lock brows into place, as an eye cream, to luminate the skin and can be mixed with a powder product (like blush) to turn it into a cream.
4. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder- Again, this has been a bit hit with the beauty community and I can see why if it does what it promises. In a sea of translucent setting powders, this one stands out with its special light reflecting properties. Its "photochromic technology" diffuses light to give the appearance that you have zero pores or fine lines. It also sets your makeup so that it doesn't budge during the day. This is a superhero product that I can't wait to get my hands on!
5. OCC Lip Tar in "Harlot" and "Femme"- I feel like I am the last beauty blogger in the universe to get my hands on these little gems. They used to only be available online, but Sephora recently jumped on the OCC band-wagon and are now selling these in both their physical and online store locations. These "lip tars" apply as a liquid cream and set to a super-long wearing, opaque lipstick.
Let me know which products you have had your eyes on!
Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry
Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry - an on location, Award-winning makeup artist serving the Jacksonville, FL area.